Organisational Support & Development
This is the one stop shop for all information, resources and/or training you may need to help you achieve your mission.
There are a number of ways that SociaLink can work with you to help you achieve your mission. If you don’t find what you need then give us a call and we will work with you to find a solution. Here are a few, and there are much more on other pages in this website.
- Access to expertise on a wide range of topics related to running a not for profit
- Linkage to training, tools, resources, networks
- Brokerage of key relationships
- Development of a support plan tailored to your agency
- Independent, external support committed to your growth
- One-to-one support
- Digital technology assessment and support to make improvements to your digital technology
How much does it cost? Organisational support and organisational needs assessment is free, there is a small charge for the Digital Technology programme.
The resource section on this website is full of helpful information. You can also contact:
Christa George, our Organisational Support Advisor email: email@example.com
Our Organisational Support Advisor can offer:
- Short-term Advice
- Short-term Support
- Online resources
- Support with designing an evaluation
- Facilitate Workshop
On the following topics:
- Planning, including strategic planning
- Financial management
- Marketing and communications
- Staff resources
- Te Ao Māori resources
- Measuring impact and evaluation
- Policies and procedures
- Digital technology
Organisational Needs Assessments
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of the following questions, your organisation may benefit from an organisational needs assessment:
- Are you at that point in your agency, where it’s time to take the next step, but not sure how?
- Are you questioning whether what you are doing is making a difference?
- Are you worried about your agencies survival into the future?
- Do you want to grow your agency, but need help with planning this out?
- Or do you just need someone external to facilitate a planning discussion with your team?
Luke will facilitate an organisational needs assessment with your Board and staff to identify the strengths of your organisation and areas that you may wish to improve on. Luke will then link you into relevant resources, mentoring, training to enable you to work on the priority areas for improvement and offer ongoing support for up to 12 months.
This is another free service.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org discuss.