Organisational Support & Development
This is the one stop shop for all information, resources and/or training you may need to help you achieve your mission.
There are a number of ways that SociaLink can work with you to help you achieve your mission. If you don’t find what you need then give us a call and we will work with you to find a solution.
- One-to-one support
- Access to expertise on a wide range of topics related to running a not for profit
- Linkage to training, tools, resources, networks
- Brokerage of key relationships
- Development of a support plan tailored to your agency
- Independent, external support committed to your growth
- Mentoring for your personal growth
How much does it cost? Organisational support and organisational needs assessment is free. Contact Christa for more info.
The resource section on this website is full of helpful information. You can also contact:
Christa George, our Organisational Support Advisor email: email@example.com
Our Organisational Advisor can offer:
- One to one guidance and support
- Online resources
- Support with designing an evaluation
- Facilitate workshops
- Organisational needs assessment
On the following topics:
- Planning, including strategic planning
- Financial management
- Marketing and communications
- People / volunteer management
- Te Ao Māori resources
- Measuring impact and evaluation
- Policies and procedures
- Social enterprise
- How to set up a legal entity
Organisational Needs Assessments
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of the following questions, your organisation may benefit from an organisational needs assessment:
- Are you at that point in your agency, where it’s time to take the next step, but not sure how?
- Are you questioning whether what you are doing is making a difference?
- Are you worried about your agencies survival into the future?
- Do you want to grow your agency, but need help with planning this out?
- Or do you just need someone external to facilitate a planning discussion with your team?
The Organisational Advisor can tailor an approach that suits your agency to identify the strengths of your organisation. This can be as simple as signposting to an online self-assessment tool called NZ Navigator. Alternatively the Organisational Advisor can work with your Board and staff and guide you through the process. This could be followed by mentoring to enable you to work on your priority areas for improvement over the following twelve months.
This is another free service.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.