Collaborative Practice Coordinator
This is an exciting new position for a passionate, multi-talented person to join SociaLink, an innovative, growing organisation that works with and supports social services in the Western Bay of Plenty. SociaLink provides value adding support for non profit social sector groups, organisations and entities. through information gathering, analysis and action that facilitates networking, collaboration, learning, research and advocacy. The mission of the Collaborative Practice Coordinator is to:
- Support established and new collaborative efforts to be able work together and achieve their vision through facilitation, coordination, advice and at times project management
- Based on the Mapping the Social Sector findings, bring together agencies to enable discussions and identification of ways to improve sector effectiveness and efficiencies to achieve better community outcomes
- Support collaborative practice between members of The Kollective
- Support inter-sector collaboration.
- Support the Māori Engagement Advisor to ensure Māori inclusion in collaborative networks/endeavours
Download the job description here.
Apply by email with a cv and covering letter: the General Manager, SociaLink by 28 January 2019
For enquiries please contact Kathy Webb Ph: 027 2814842
Maori Engagement Advisor
This is an exciting position for a person with a passion for improving social outcomes for Māori. SociaLink, is an innovative, growing organisation that works with and supports social services in the Western Bay of Plenty. SociaLink provides value adding support for the social sector and community organisations that deliver social outcomes through information gathering, analysis and action that facilitates networking, collaboration, learning, research and advocacy. SociaLink has identified effectively engaging and working with Māori organisations as a key strategic priority.
The mission of the Māori Engagement Advisor is to:
- Develop and maintain relationships with Māori organisations
- Explore opportunities to add value to the mahi of Māori organisations delivering social outcomes
- Facilitating connections and relationships between Māori organisations and the broader social sector including funders
- Advocate to ensure Māori views are represented externally and internally, including supporting Māori social service provider participation in social sector collaborative efforts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of mana whakahaere and how co-design applies to supporting the development of Maori social service providers
- Communicate opportunities to Māori social services e.g. training
- Support building the capability of the community sector in engaging and working effectively with Māori e.g. training, newsletter
- Work alongside the Collaborative Practice Coordinator to ensure Māori inclusion in collaborative networks.
Download the full job job description here.
Apply by email with a cv and covering letter to: General Manager, SociaLink by 28 January 2019
For enquiries about this job please email Kathy Webb, or ph 027 281 4842