SociaLink provides the following services:
- Provide training, peer learning and resources on a wide range of topics to help you do your job as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Keep you updated on research, government policy and anything else that is of interest to the social sector
- Bring agencies together to share information, widen your networks and to work together on issues of common interest.
- Provide practical support to groups of agencies wanting to work together on a social issue
- Help build a collective social sector voice so we can be proactive and influence government policy
- Undertake research to better understand the social sector, support collaboration, service planning and to promote the value of the social sector to the wider community
- To raise awareness of issues affecting the sector to decision makers and the wider community.
Further information on each of these services will be added over the next couple of weeks.