An Awareness Seminar
Methamphetamine use continues to rise affecting the whole Bay of Plenty community, regardless of age, gender and profession. It is timely to continue debating what solutions we need for our community.
What to expect:
- Guest Speakers
- Support that is available
- Real life stories from local community members
- Informed community discussion
- Information on methamphetamine
- The opportunity for audience questions
MC: Brian Thomas, Trust Manager, Family Link
Thursday 16th May, 6 pm – 8 pm
Historic Village Hall
17th Avenue West, Tauranga
Doors open at 5.45 pm
A FREE community event. Light refreshments will be provided.