Here is a compilation of all of the Board Talks held by Community Governance in 2022 in one handy pack. It’s full of tips and resources for you to read when you need it. Featuring:
- Don’t Just Rely on the Treasurer
- Governance Pathways and What it Takes to be a Board Member
- What Does Digital and Cyber Security Mean for NFPs?
- Why is Diversity Important at the Board Table?
- Honouring Te Tiriti: What can we do as a not-for-profit?
- What Does Governance vs. Management Mean for our Boards?
Alert your Chair and board members to this post. We know that governance is a learning gap in our social sector.
Thanks to Community Governance www.communitygovernance.org.nz